Sunday, April 14, 2013

Snack Time

A delicious snack I have quite a bit is an apple. Sometimes, an apple just doesn't cut it. To make the snack a little bit heartier, as well as tastier, I did the following:

-Chop up 1 organic Fuji apple (or apple of your choice)
-Add to bowl
-Sprinkle a generous amount of Organic Cinnamon* into the bowl 
-Drizzle Cultured Coconut Milk over the mixture 



I really enjoy this because it is crunchy, sweet, and the coconut milk makes it feel a bit more like I'm having yogurt, which I really miss. Eating the apple chopped up makes it feel like I am eating more, and therefore feels more filling to me. 

*Organic Cinnamon (not just plain regular store-bought cinnamon) is incredibly good for your pancreas. Since that has been a source of my problems, I try to incorporate it into my diet as much as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment