Thursday, April 18, 2013

Skimming

How informed do you feel about current events? Although I try to check the headlines on a daily basis and register for AP Mobile alerts on my cellphone, I constantly feel out of the loop on what is going on in the world. I'm sure many of you feel the same. At times, it can be overwhelming to try to read the news - there are so many sections, where do I even begin? That's why I was thrilled to learn about The Skimm.


After signing up, you are delivered a daily e-mail first thing each morning, highlighting what is going on in the news. It breaks down the most relevant and important stories, and puts them in to simple terms. They make it easy to read, and even add humor. Now, I can feel caught-up on my world news and feel ready for any conversation - all before leaving bed in the morning!

Sign up here!

No comments:

Post a Comment