Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sunday Funday

Today was a grey, ugly day out, so we all just lounged around and relaxed all day (especially after the early morning yesterday). I'm fighting a bit of a cough/stuffy head so it was nice to stay in the warmth and relax. But, being Sunday, it was also FAMILY DINNER!

This week for family dinner we had dinner for breakfast. The boys made pancakes, but they don't really have pancake mix here so it was more like thick kind of stiff crepes, but still good. There was also fruit salad, scrambled eggs with onions, tomatoes, cheese and avocado on top, chocolate milk, clementine champagne, and bacon. I have to admit, the bacon was SO good. Everyone just looked at me and said, "you are the worst vegetarian." I can't help it, it was crispy and amazing.

Fruit salad in process

Kat & Leah enjoying their clementine champagne


Now I'm back to watching Mad Men, which I started watching with Em before I left. I hate it, I love it, and I can't stop. It has become my addiction in my downtime/when I can't sleep at night.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment