Sunday, January 9, 2011

edinburgh

after some goodbyes at Newark...


mom & i


mom, me & barry


scott & me

i'm here!!

after a redeye into edinburgh and then a pick-up service from there to my apartment, i'm finally here! also on my flight were 3 people i met as well, a girl from Branford (she knows kelsey!!) and a boy and girl from U-Maine Orno. the drive from the airport to edinburgh looks alot like london, or a more charming version of a route-1 type place (with a subway and dominos, no less!)

here at my apartment, there are 4 bedrooms, one is the girl from U-Maine, one is from North Carolina, and we are waiting on our last roommate! I have my own bedroom (double bed!) and my own bathroom, and we share a kitchen/common area. it's very nice, small (similar to that of a cruise-ship room) but rather new and a lovely view.


my bedroom




my bedroom door to the left, bathroom door to the right


the view from my window

kitchen/common area

hallway

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment