Tuesday, January 18, 2011

little bit of this, little bit of that

So the past couple days have been rather quiet..stayed in each night.

Monday Leah and I went shopping on Princes Street for some basic things we needed.

We've basically been trying to plan some trips the past 48 hours straight, so hopefully that will all come together soon.

Tonight we had the first Whisky club meeting (here they spell whiskey without the e). It was 5 pounds for 5 different whiskeys..and I quickly learned I DO NOT enjoy whiskey. It was a nice experience, as we tasted it, chatted amongst ourselves, then came back to discuss where it was from and what we enjoyed/didn't enjoy about each one. Unfortunately I think it will be my last meeting.


Afterwards, we all went out to a local pub called Biddy Mulligan's. We just hung out and had a drink, there was live music (our friend asked if she could sing with him and he basically laughed at her and goes, 'this isn't a karaoke'), and then came back here.

TOMORROW Leah, Kat and I are all waking up bright & early and heading to the airport to meet Scott & John!!! Yayy!!

Sososo excited.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment