Sunday, January 16, 2011

family dinner

Today, we adventured over to the one campus we hadn't been to yet: Sighthill. It was about a 30 minute busride, just about as far from the center of Edinburgh as you could be while still being in it, then from the bus stop had to take an underground tunnel across the traffic, walk about a block, and finally we were there. it was a big, beautiful brand new building..but quite the hike. I'm very happy I don't have any classes there, luckily! This is it below:


After that, Leah and I went on a little shopping excursion on Princes street (because I realized I severely underpacked and am in desperate need of boots!), and I ended up with two cute pairs of flats from Urban Outfitters. We were there basically at closing time, so we're going to try again soon with an earlier start.

When we arrived home, everyone had started cooking our Sunday night family dinner. Chef Caleb & assistants made delicious chicken parmesan, with homemade garlic bread, bowtie pasta, and salad. It was so good! It is our new Sunday night tradition.

Everyone hard at work



Yumm

Leah & I decided to stay in tonight while the rest of the gang headed out to watch the Pats game, and instead had beauty night. She (very trustingly) had me cut her hair, and we did nails. I skyped with my mom finally, and got all caught up on home life.

Please keep in touch! I want to hear how everyone is!

2 more days until Scotts here! Hooray!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment