Sunday, January 16, 2011

SURPRISE!

Last night, Leah, Kat and I went out with the boys to a local pub to watch the game (yes, I said watch the game..I even know who played and who won. Wooo!) We started at this first place called Doctors, which was cool but it was PACKED, and we had to stand literally like sardines. We then went to another pub, called The Grassmarket Bar, which was cool and much less crowded. They had big tables so we could sit, and big big screens with sports.

Then got late night pizza at Made in Italy. Some things never change.

A few days ago, I wrote on John Groff (Scott's friend)'s wall saying he and Scott should come visit. Then I never thought anything of it, and last night when I got home and was talking to Scott...John's dad was booking them both tickets to visit!!! THIS WEEK!! I'm so excited, that was the greatest surprise ever, I tossed and turned all last night in anticipation. They arrive Wednesday morning at 7:35 (the same flight I took over here), and leave Sunday. I'm so excited to have my first visitors, and show them around!

Classes also start this week, so I'm excited for that too! What is nice is that they literally spell everything out about the course before you sign up, so you know whether or not there are exams, how many homework assignments or papers there are, etc.

Tonight we're having a Sunday night family dinner with the boys, making Chicken Parmesan.

More later!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment