Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Free!

Today, Kat, Leah and I went to Brass Monkey for a movie & drink (mandatory purchase to watch the movie). I decided on a bloody mary, and it was the BEST one I have ever had! the weirdest concoction of stuff, like spices and a bizarre mixture, but very yummy. Other viewers decided on LA Confidential, which I had never seen, but it was really good!

Afterwards, Kat, LIndsay and I went to Frankenstein's, that same bar that lowers Frankenstein at midnight each night from a bit ago. They have this student pound that you can purchase for £2, and every Tuesday they have free dinner with the purchase of a drink, and other great deals such as 25% of all drinks, and 2-for-1 meals on every day besides Tuesday. So, I got a cider & black, as always, and a veggie burger with chips (so yummy!)

Tomorrow night, our SR card (another student card), gets free Wednesday night dinner at Three Sisters, and then another pub called Sportsters gives free Thursday night dinner. Great student deals here!

I loved Skyping with Kelsey & Sarah and all of the girls in the AXO TV room today..I'd love to keep hearing from you all!
Enjoy the snowday, UNH-ers!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment