Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Class At The Castle

Today, for my Scottish Culture & Society class, we all met at the Edinburgh Castle. The whole class met at the entrance, where our professor handed out the tickets, and we proceeded inside to grab a guided tour headset and basically just do whatever we wanted. I'm pretty sure he left as soon as we entered. Either way, it was great!

Unfortunately...it was pouring. Horrible day for pictures with such a gray sky, but we made the most of it. The castle was really different than I expected. Inside, it was all not covered, and there were a lot of different small museums cafes - very few actual castle rooms. Kat and I spent about two hours there exploring all of the different areas and museums, seeing everything from war memorials to the national Crown Jewels. By the time we left, I'm pretty sure we were the last from our class to depart...





No comments:

Post a Comment