Thursday, August 30, 2012

Housewarming

Last Friday, my roommate and I had our housewarming party. Although we moved in almost a month ago, we've both been so busy between work and travel that we hadn't had time to settle in and play hosts.


Obviously, I was in my glory having a party. We created a spread of food, including caprese kabobs, artichoke and spinach dip, fresh homemade salsa, artichoke stuffed mushrooms, veggie platters, cheese platters, and more! We had drinks prepared and awaiting guests: sweet tea vodka and lemonade, served in a mason jar with a paper straw and a wedge of lemon.




I also had a mini-Stella and Dot trunk show going on simultaneously, so everyone could browse the goods.




Everyone had a great time, and the apartment has officially been broken in!

No comments:

Post a Comment