Monday, August 6, 2012

Beach Days

Yesterday was quite possibly one of my favorite days so far here in LA. After sleeping in, my friend Sarah and I were trying to decide where to go for lunch. Finally, we decided upon being spontaneous and heading to Malibu.

{Houses along the Pacific Coast Highway}

We picked up my friend Jesse and headed to Duke's. Unfortunately, they had an incredibly long wait. Well, not so unfortunate, because instead we went to my favorite place - Cafe Habana.

{Prickly Pear Margarita}

Afterwards, we headed to Santa Monica. It was so gorgeous out! We even walked the pier and rode the Ferris Wheel.



We ended the night at Shutters, where watched the sunset and enjoyed a bottle of wine, a spread of delicious cheeses, and of course, truffle frites.


No comments:

Post a Comment