Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Birthday

This year was my first birthday truly on my own - away from my immediate family. Although I haven't been here long, I had great friends and family who helped me celebrate.

My day started by getting breakfast with my (Ex)Roommate and friend Jesse at S&W Diner. He had been talking about getting breakfast there since the first time I met him, so finally we went. It was delicious. It is a cute, old country-style diner, and I had a great omelette.

A few short hours later, I met my sister Nina for an amazing lunch at Tavern. The food was incredible, and the restaurant was gorgeous. We also fit in a little shopping, of course.

{Tavern}

After eating all day, I met my (current) roommate at DryBar to get our hair blown done. A glass of champagne and blowout later, I was ready for the evening!

My roommates, sister, aunt & cousin all met for a big birthday dinner at Rosa Mexicano, one of my favorite restaurants. Dinner was great, and it was so much fun being with everyone.



The night continued afterwards at The Colony. It was my first true LA nightclub experience. While the setting was very cool, I think I will stick to quieter bars and lounges from now on.

Overall, it was an incredible birthday! Thank you to all those to made it so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment