Friday, June 8, 2012

Stella & Dot

During my sorority's Senior Week, one sister put on a Stella & Dot trunk show. If you've never seen their jewelry, look now - you'll be obsessed! Worried about breaking the bank? 50% of the line is under $50! The jewelry can be seen everywhere, on television, in magazines, on celebrities - a contestant in the Miss USA pageant was wearing a necklace just last week! After drooling over every single piece, I decided to become an Independent Stylist, and be able to host trunk shows of my own.

After building a significant collection of items over the past few weeks, and holding my first trunk show in New York City, I am ready to do more!




Hosting a trunk show is a great opportunity. You are able to invite all of your friends over, break out some wine, cheese, crackers and all of your favorite goodies, and browse the Stella & Dot collection. There is no cost to host, and no pressure to buy! In fact, as hostess, you even get great discounts and free jewelry!

Check out the website to see the jewelry and even shop online, or contact me and I will come host a trunk show for you and all of your friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment