Wednesday, April 27, 2011

AXO Initiation

On the Sunday just after I returned home from Scotland, AXO had their initiation for the Spring 2011 New Members. This time around, however, I wasn't the one planning it (phew!). Instead, both of my littles served as Warden and VP Fraternal Relations (my old position), and did an amazing job planning it. Of course, I was put to work as soon as I returned home, to help Paige get everything in order and everything cooked in time. This year initiation was in the morning, so instead of a dinner, we served brunch. There was amazing food, everything from homemade bacon and onion scones, quiches, french toast, scrambled eggs, home fries, fruit kabobs, and more!

Afterwards, everyone retreated to the Chapter room to watch the bigs present the littles with their little baskets.



No comments:

Post a Comment