Sunday, March 6, 2011

Crepes & Candies

A few days ago, we found this little Brazilian creperie just a few blocks away from our flat. It is literally this tiny little shed with a guy in it (about the size of the Hut, or smaller), with a delicious menu of sweet or savory crepes and fresh smoothies and juices.

He is so friendly, and cooks up amazing fresh crepes. Lindsay enjoyed a sweet crepe, filled with chocolate, nutella, sliced almonds, and fresh bananas and strawberries. I opted for a savory crepe, called the Margarita-ta, filled with fresh mozzarella, parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, Brazilian nuts, rocket, and basil.


Last night, Kat and I went to the movies and saw Paul.

It was a lot different than I expected, and not funny as I had thought (especially with Jason Bateman and Kristen Wiig!) I'm not sure I would recommend it. ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, the movie theater has an entire wall of candy, so I obviously gave in and got some.

My life is about to get hectic, with a group presentation Wednesday, an internship (phone) interview Wednesday night, Dublin this weekend, an essay due Monday when I get home, mommy coming to visit the 17th and traveling with her until the 23rd, and another huge project due the 28th, downtime for 2 days, meeting sissy in Prague until April 6th, my last class April 7th, travel travel for 2 weeks, and HOME! I can't believe everything is spiraling to an end so quickly, and yet I am so excited for my upcoming visitors and to see everyone at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment