Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A Day In The Life

So I think I'll give you an idea what a day in the life of a IMG Fashion Intern is like.
In the Fashion Production department, everyone is hard at work on the upcoming Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Swim, which is in Miami July 14th-18th (yes, it kicks off on my birthday).

The event is being held at the Raleigh Hotel in Miami, which is a great location and has a super cool pool. Last year, designers even used the pool as a runway.


I've really been seeing all of the behind-the-scenes parts of putting an event like this together, and all of the hardwork that goes into it. A majority of my department heads down to FL in just a few days for even more preparation!

So far I've been able to assist in creating designer contracts, attend model castings, and putting together binders.

It is a great event, if only I was able to attend (but i'm not complaining, it is my birthday..)

For more information on the event check out http://miami.mbfashionweek.com/, and following the shows you can watch them right there on the site!


No comments:

Post a Comment